OF® HYDRA STREAM
Enhancing Your Existing Water/Filter System
Powered by Hydro-Pure Technology, OF® Hydra Stream is an in-line attachment designed for higher water volume capacity.
The Hydra Stream greatly improves your existing aquatic filtration system by constantly breaking down Protein, detoxifying Ammonia (NH3) and Nitrite (NO2–), reducing overall level of organic nutrients much faster than normal biological filtration. This constant detoxification process results in biologically clean and safe pristine water quality for your fishes, maintains water quality effectively thus reducing frequency of water change.
- Detoxifies harmful wastes like Ammonia(NH3) and Nitrite (NO2–) to help hobbyists maintain purer water and a healthier aquarium
- Breaks down Protein and organic nutrients
- Helps reduce aquarium startup time (Nitrogen Cycle) and prevent New Tank Syndrome
- Minimize frequency of water change, thus saving time and greater savings on your utility bills
- Minimize unpleasant smell from aquarium water
- Improves water clarity
- For Marine and Freshwater aquarium applications
|Model No||Description||Recommended Flow Rates (l/h)||Suitable Tank Sizes (l)||Inlet/Outlet Hose Adapter Size|
|EF112||Stream 1||300 – 2000||Tank <1,200||12/16mm & 16/22mm|
|EF113||Stream 2||800 – 3000||Tank <2,000||12/16mm & 16/22mm|
|EF114||Stream 3||1000 – 5000||Tank <5,000||12/16mm & 16/22mm|
Power Consumption & Cartridge Information
|Model||Power Consumption (W)||Cata-pure Cartridge(s)|
Note: Hydra Stream should be used together with your existing system. Pump not included.